
This song is for the people
Who tell their families that they're sorry
For things they can't and won't feel sorry for
I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving
And something has got to give
I saw you waiting by the roadside
You didn't know that I was watching
Now you know
Let it all go
Who tell their families that they're sorry
For things they can't and won't feel sorry for
I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving
And something has got to give
I saw you waiting by the roadside
You didn't know that I was watching
Now you know
Let it all go
The Mountain Goats.

1 comentario:
Si en mi corazón buscas la palabra Leti, veras que ocupas más de la mitad de él.
Y este terreno, no se consigue con un día de conversación, sino con mil o dos mil conversaciones, con abrazos, con besos y con mucho, pero mucho cariño.
Siempre tuyo.
Publicar un comentario